Association of Robotic Milkers (ARM)
Formed as part of the Foundation for Collaboration, ARM is a group specifically for dairy farmers using robotic milking systems.
The group aims to provide a network for robotic users and access to a member's only online forum.
A meeting for ARM members will be held at Dairy-Tech each year.
The online forum for ARM members will be relaunched in 2018.
Membership runs on an annual basis from April to March and is administered through RABDF. The cost of membership is £65 per year, payable to RABDF.
Membership benefits include:
- Dedicated online forum for anyone using or interested in robotic milking. Access is only available to RABDF ARM Members,
- Access to a network of likeminded persons with mutual interests.
- Two free tickets to the Dairy-Tech, organised by RABDF, each year where a meeting will be held for all ARM members,
- Invitations to all RABDF organised farm walks and open days,
- Access to the RABDF energy helpline to help reduce energy costs,
- Access to RABDF council members,
- Voting rights at elections,
- Regular copies of our newsletter – Milk Digest.
To become a member, please complete an application form by clicking the link below. You will then be able to access to ARM Robotic Forum.
For more information on ARM or if you have any queries, please contact us