Entrepreneurs in Dairying
This business training programme for aspiring dairy producers is organised by the Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers in collaboration with AHDB Dairy, the NFU and The Andersons Centre.
Following the success of the past two courses which started in 2014, we are delighted that Entrepreneurs in Dairying will return again this autumn. The course will run at Bridgwater College, Cannington, Somerset; Coleg Sir Gar, Gelli Aur, Carmarthenshire, Newton Rigg College, Penrith, Cumbria and Reaseheath College, Nantwich, Cheshire. Students will attend 8 training sessions including two full days on finance.
- Introduction, staff management and communication skills
- Optimising your milk price
- Finance Course – 2 full days
- Your business plan
- Financing your dairy business
- Contracts and price management
- Challenges and opportunities
- Final session - full day
The above sessions will be held at the host college apart from the final session which will take place at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire. Dates for each session depend on the college hosting the course, please use the links below to download the information pack.
How to apply
Please download an application pack below and return to RABDF 31st August 2016:
- Bridgwater College, Cannington, Somerset
- Coleg Sir Gar, Gelli Aur, Carmarthenshire - Application pack in Welsh upon request
- Newton Rigg College, Penrith, Cumbria
- Reaseheath College, Nantwich, Cheshire
£375+VAT per student
Please note that there may be financial assistance available. This will vary depending on the host college. Please contact RABDF for more information.
If you have any questions about the course or would like more information on Entrepreneurs in Dairying please contact Victoria Chomiak email@example.com or call 0845 458 2711