Entrepreneurs in Dairying
This business training programme for aspiring dairy producers is organised by the Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers in collaboration with AHDB Dairy, the NFU and The Andersons Centre.
Following the success of the inaugral course in 2014, we are delighted that Entrepreneurs in Dairying will return again this autumn. The course will run at Bridgwater College, Cannington, Somerset; Coleg Sir Gar, Gelli Aur, Carmarthenshire, Newton Rigg College, Penrith, Cumbria and Reaseheath College, Nantwich, Cheshire. Students will attend 8 training sessions including two full days on finance.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurs in Dairying
- The dairy supply chain - full day
- Finance Course – 2 full days
- Your business plan
- Financing your dairy business
- Contracts and price management
- Challenges and opportunities
- Next Steps - full day
The above sessions will be held at the host college apart from the final session which will take place at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire. Dates for each session depend on the college hosting the course, please use the links below to download the information pack.
How to apply
Please download an application pack below and return to RABDF 11th September 2015:
- Bridgwater College, Cannington, Somerset
- Coleg Sir Gar, Gelli Aur, Carmarthenshire - Application pack in Welsh
- Newton Rigg College, Penrith, Cumbria
- Reaseheath College, Nantwich, Cheshire - Deadline 31st August 2015
£350+VAT per student
Please note that there may be financial assistance available. This will vary depending on the host college. Please contact RABDF for more information.
If you have any questions about the course or would like more information on Entrepreneurs in Dairying please contact Emily Egan by email to email@example.com or call 0845 458 2711