Following extensive work on the potential labour shortage facing dairy farms post-Brexit, the RABDF last week submitted an inquiry to the Environment, Food & Rural Affairs Committee.
Membership & Women in Dairy Manager - Maternity Cover - Part-time
Reporting to: Managing Director
Overall Responsibility: Promotion and organisation of membership, training, awards, seminars, conferences & communications for the RABDF.
Location: Dairy House, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2LY
1. Take responsibility for membership including: promotion, enquiries, subscriptions, renewals and mailings, recruiting new members and managing new categories ie Association of Robotic Milkers and Women in Dairy.
2. Promote the Association at relevant events including responsibility for the RABDF stand at Dairy-Tech (the Event).
3. Organise, promote and take budgetary responsibility for Membership, Dairy Student Award, Farm Health Management Award and RABDF conferences.
4. Coordinate the Women in Dairy groups and annual conference. Responsible for the Women in Dairy website, social media and steering committee meetings.
5. Obtain sponsorship, organise the infrastructure, staffing and speakers for the technical seminars at Dairy-Tech and promote to target audiences.
6. Manage communications to members, liaising with the Policy Director, Chairman and MD.
7. Assist with the RABDF’s social media including Facebook and Twitter pages for RABDF, Dairy-Tech, Women in Dairy and all RABDF organised events, working with colleagues to raise profile and maintain a professional image at all times.
8. Undertake additional duties as and when required by the Managing Director.