We are currently looking to recruit an Event Sales Executive to join our team in Warwickshire.
This role involves selling UK and International companies the merits of exhibiting at both of our events. Due to the nature of the client base this role does involve a lot of telephone sales but there will be the opportunity to visit UK exhibitions to canvass leads and meet existing clients. As well as being the main sales driver, the successful applicant will also be responsible for maintaining a high standard of exhibitors within the shows.
1. To ensure monthly and annual stand space sales targets are achieved for both events.
2. To sell exhibition stand space to an existing database of contacts, converting prospects into contracts and achieve a high churn rate.
3. To identify potential new exhibitors, contacting prospects and converting into new business sales.
4. To build an in depth knowledge of exhibitors, understanding their marketing needs and recognising opportunities for additional spend.
5. To secure sales of media sites and sponsorship for seminars and features.
6. To liaise closely with the operations function to ensure the smooth running of the exhibitions during build up, whilst the exhibitions are open and break down.
7. To ensure all bookings are correctly logged onto the database and contact details and notes are regularly updated.
8. To work with finance and assist with collection of exhibitor debts where appropriate.
9. To work closely with the Senior Events Coordinator and report to the Events Director
If you are interested, know someone who might be or would just like some further information please email email@example.com