There are several RABDF membership categories designed to meet the needs of members. Please see the prices in the table below:
Your membership helps us to:
- Represent the interests of British Dairy Farmers by responding to government consultations on your behalf
- Provide MPs with the true facts about dairy farming through the All Party Parliamentary Group on Dairy, for which we run the joint secretariat
- Influence consumer opinion by signposting the public and press to reliable sources of information on dairy
- Maintain a sustainable dairy farming industry by encouraging new entrants and providing bespoke business training
- Organise numerous events throughout the year for dairy farmers to network, learn from others and improve their profitability.
Additional member benefits include:
- Free entry to RABDF arranged farm walks and open days
- Free advice on reducing electricity costs
- Attendance and voting rights at general meetings
- Regular industry newsletters & technical updates
- Access to Council members and voting rights at general meetings
- Admission tickets to the Livestock Event (number dependent on membership category)
- Concessionary rate for further tickets at the Livestock Event
Please click below to download an application form:
- Annual or Young Membership Application Form
- Corporate Membership Application Form
- Association of Robotic Milkers Membership Application Form
- Women in Dairy Membership Application Form
* Free entrance to Livestock Event will be by ticket only. Your membership card alone will not gain you admittance to the Event. Your allocation of tickets will be sent out with Milk Digest in June 2015. Further discounted tickets can be purchased online up until 6pm on Monday 6th July 2015. These tickets must be produced at the gate.
Application Forms are Acrobat PDFs. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these files. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed please click here.
How to Join RABDF
To become an RABDF member please complete the relevant membership form at the bottom of this page and return to us either by email or post. If you have any queries about membership please contact the RABDF on 0845 458 2711 or email email@example.com
Payment can be made by cheque, credit card, direct debit or standing order. Direct Debits are taken once a year on, or as close to, 2nd January as possible. Membership subscriptions for the current year should be paid by cheque, enclosing the Direct Debit mandate which will take effect from the 1st January the following year.