Women in Dairy
Women in Dairy is an initiative from RABDF and Promar International and supported by AHDB Dairy, designed to bring women working in our industry together through regional discussion group meetings to learn, network and promote the image of dairy farming.
Our aims are:
- Connect – Bringing women together from across the dairy industry.
- Share – Exchange knowledge and experiences to develop skills and confidence.
- Inspire – Encouraging innovative thinking and vision for the future of UK dairy.
Women in Dairy operates through a network of regional groups which focus on a variety of topics such as calf rearing, succession, finance, disease control and animal health and promotion of dairy products. The topics covered are chosen by the groups and we use industry experts to give you the best information available.
Joining a group is a great way to meet other women in your local area, learn and share skills and get involved in something new.
Our annual, one day conference takes place in September each year. Women in Dairy members receive a 25% discount on tickets for the conference among other benefits.
Women in Dairy Membership costs £45 per year and includes the following benefits:
- Access to a network of Women in Dairy groups across the UK,
- Networking with like minded people,
- Dedicated Facebook page for women working in the dairy industry,
- 25% discount on tickets to the Women in Dairy annual conference,
- Women in Dairy newsletters – sent by email,
- Brand new Dairy-Tech event – two free tickets worth £20 each & additional tickets at 15% discount
- All RABDF farm walks and the Gold Cup open day – free entry worth £10 per event
- RABDF Policy Conference – 25% discount
- Total Dairy Conference – 10% discount
- Milk Digest – member-only newsletter featuring advice, news and updates
- “Have your say” – raise issues and ideas at Council and parliamentary level through the APPG
- Member only access to new reports and insight papers
- Support for the industry – RABDF membership supports the whole British Dairy Industry.
Women in Dairy membership runs from April to March each year and any current RABDF members can transfer to the Women in Dairy category. Please contact us if you have any queries about membership.