The inaugural Women in Dairy Conference will take place on Wednesday 9th September at Sixways Stadium, Worcester, WR3 8ZE.
The conference will start at 10:00am and finish by 3:00pm. You can download the programme below. Presentations will include:
- Opening words from Caroline Drummond, MBE, Chief Executive LEAF
- Women in the UK dairy industry - Gwyn Jones, AHDB Dairy Chairman
- Innovative women in today's agriculture – Tanya Robbins, Nuffield Scholar
- Views and experiences from our journey! - Di Wastenage, Finalist in Farmers Weekly Dairy Farmer of the Year Award 2015
- Seeing the world through your cattle's eyes - Miriam Parker
- Working together on the image of Dairy – Amanda Ball, AHDB Dairy
- Working in the global dairy industry - Saskia Korink, Chief Operating Officer, Genus ABS
- The future of Women in Dairy – Lisa Williams, Promar International and Emily Egan, RABDF
There will be opportunities to speak to suppliers and other women from the industry during coffee and lunch breaks.
Book your place
Tickets cost £50+VAT or £36+VAT if you are an RABDF Women in Dairy Member. This includes refreshments, lunch and conference handouts.
Please use the button below to book your tickets.
We are grateful to the following companies for their support of this event:
- Howard Worth
- ATP, IBERS, Aberystwyth University
- Three Counties Feeds Ltd
If you are interested to sponsor this event, please contact Emily Egan for full details - email@example.com or call 0845 458 2711
This event is organised by RABDF, Promar International (a Genus Company) and supported by AHDB Dairy