Events For You is an award winning event management agency that offers a wide range of specialist services, right through to a professional turnkey service.
Our excellent team has over 15 years of experience working on:
- Large trade and consumer exhibitions
- Live events
- Road shows
- Award dinners
- Event launches
So what can we offer you apart from peace of mind?
- Event sales
- Event marketing and strategy
- Event logistics / planning
- Visitor feature management
- Conference and speaker management
- Health and safety management
- Event staffing
- Accounts management
- Venue finding
Whatever your event support need Events For You can provide it:
We offer an excellent service in this field. Our dedicated team can oversee the whole sales process from conception to delivery and can offer:
- A sales manager
- Target and approach of sponsors, supporters and exhibitors.
- Management of the sales database
- Design and circulate exhibitor promotional literature
- Manage the floorplan
- Overachieve on set sales targets
- Be onsite to oversee re-book for the following year
Event marketing and strategy
We’re happy to design and implement an exhibitor and visitor strategy for you and specialise in both on the page and digital design and delivery. We can turn ideal into on the page concepts with ease and at no time at all and can offer:
- A project manager
- A marketing plan
- Implementation of a marketing strategy
- Design adverts, banners, eshots
- Write promotional copy and email
- Place adverts
- Deal with contra deals and arrangements
- Deliver a comprehensive e-campaign
- Deliver a comprehensive visitor campaign
- Manage your database
- Run the marketing and advertising budgets
Event logistics and planning
We know and have worked with many major venues within the UK, securing the right venue for your event can be challenging and stressful - we are able to guide you through this process by:
- Offering you an event manager
- Write and circulate your exhibitor/event manual
- Act as a liaison point for all your exhibitors and deal with all enquiries and queries
- Collate all exhibitor essential safety paperwork (RAMS, in accordance with latest legislation)
- Produce your events health and safety paperwork (in accordance with latest legislation)
- Act as a liaison point between you and the venue
- Act as a liaison point between the organiser and the necessary event contractors
- Oversee build-up
- Oversee show open
- Oversee breakdown
- Run the operations budget
Visitor feature management
We won the 2015 Exhibition News ‘Best Feature’ award for our innovation on a visitor attraction at the 2015 Livestock Event, held at the NEC. We pride ourselves in researching what visitors would like to experience and learn at a flagship event, creating concepts as a result, that fit the brief and deliver show stopping attractions. We would be keen to find out your event plans to see what feature ideas we could suggest.
Conference and speaker management
We are more than happy to run this side of your event for you, let us take the strain of calling up and booking speakers for your event. We can deal with industry professionals, decision makers, celebrities and MP's.
Our team of staff are available to work on site at your event, right through from the start of build up to the end of breakdown on site. We also have contacts with numerous contractor agencies who are able to provide temporary staff for all onsite event roles.
We can provide management accounts, carry out all invoicing and credit control. We know it takes time to run management accounts and have first hand experience of this. We will be able to:
- Raise all your invoices
- Pay suppliers
- Manage your project budget
- Manage your credit control
We are fortunate enough to have built up some great relationships with several venues across the UK which enables us to get some really good tenancy deals at exhibition, conference and award dinner venues. Clients are more than welcome to make use of this buying power and we are happy to negotiate your tenancy details and costs for you.
If you are thinking about organising an exhibition, event, conference or awards dinner then please get in touch, using the form below, to see how we can help you.