P.A. & Office Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Overall Responsibility: Administration of the Association’s activities to ensure the RABDF Office operates efficiently and effectively and to assist colleagues with administration of Dairy-Tech.
Location: Dairy House, Abbey Park, Stareton, Warwickshire
1. Provide secretarial support to the MD, Chairman, Policy Director and the Association as well as administrative support to Council Members.
2. Responsible for development of the Filemaker database, liaising with outside consultants and colleagues to ensure the system meets the changing needs of the Association and that staff are adequately trained.
3. Office management including maintenance of all office systems, telephone and web based communications and procedures, responsible for procurement of office stationery and services, liaison with landlord, maintenance of health & safety systems and risk assessments.
4. Staff induction of new employees, including training on Filemaker and provision of office equipment, computers and furniture.
5. Responsible for administration of Princess Royal Award and Royal Dairy Innovation Award.
6. Organisation of hotel accommodation, stewards meetings, radio communications, office and suite bookings, trophies and coordination of the event show guide.
7. Assist with general administration of Dairy-Tech including exhibitor liaison, processing of application forms, preparation and mailing of exhibitor information etc.
8. Produce and distribute e-shots using CampaignMaster system.
9. Collate the skimmed version of Milk Digest for emailing to key contacts.
10. Responsible for administration of the Trehane Trust including membership, trustee meetings & the annual Trehane Dinner.
11. Invoicing exhibitors for Dairy-Tech.
12. Chasing and processing essential RAMS paperwork for Dairy-Tech and Saltex.
13. Database management.
14. Undertake additional duties as and when required by the MD
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you are interested in this role.